Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tiny Tales Week 6

This week our neighbour Bel was held up getting home so we got an additional 4 kids after school... once you have 4 another 4 doesn't seem to make much difference and they are all lovely kids.
I love this picture of the girls doing some sort of optical illusion on the computer- serious dorks. :-)

The boys had a great time with the Lego... Tama loves being a 'big boy'.

Our frog made a reappearance summer has been good to him- he's chubbed up.

Summer Hockey continued on- I quite like this part of the week- an hour and a half sitting in my car or in the late afternoon sun reading my book.


'Mileyface'

Gangnam Style


Gum trees are so cool. I'm serious. The colours, the bark, the variety and the flowers- awesome.

Some serious Daklek contemplation.

Some serious cuteness.

Still enjoying the pool.

And each other.

Hello Red Doc Marten Mary Janes! Love. Second hand so cheap and already worn in!


I love the concentration and the co-ordination in this activity that Tama came up with. He sat transferring the grapes from the yoghurt container and back again with his teaspoon- he was totally enthralled.


We had weekend visitors when, much to Will's delight we got the Hermit Crabs home from school to care for. They were a huge draw card all weekend. Merenia thought they were yuck, Kieran wanted to name them and Les' comment was: "I don't do crustaceans".


I took Kieran to Friday Night Hockey this week I dropped him off and went and spent half the game at my favourite book store. Then spent the second half of the game trying to capture the very cool effect of the flood lights highlighting the pine trees.




Crab Salt Bath.





Will's Crab home redec.

Xander came to play... he had his mum do most of the playing though. :-)

She didn't want to step in here though.

No comments: