Monday, March 11, 2013

Photo Books!!

I'm super excited because last Monday I uploaded the pages from our 2012 and 2011365 projects to Snapfish to create a couple of 30x30cm Photo books. I honestly wasn't sure we'd ever get these printed because the full cost of doing so was quite prohibitive. But since Snapfish introduced this size at a reasonable cost and with the added bonus of 50% off the books and extra pages it wasn't so bad (about $45 for a 54 page book). It's certainly a heap better than it would have been had I done this as a paper scrapbooking project. It will also take up a whole heap less space. They extended the deal till today I am hoping that mine will be ready for pick-up today so I can check out the printing and quality and order the other three books before it finishes. These are the covers for the books I have loaded up. You can see all the inside pages here.




 2009 Intro Page






5 years of Will: Will's monthly pages are in this one and a selection of four '9:38 photos from each year as an intro to each year. I'll do one for Tama when he is 5 as well- super cool!
Back cover for each book.

No comments: