Sunday, March 31, 2013

Story Chapter 13 - The Villain



There is a villain in my story- actually there are quite a few. When I wrote my 'virtues' list these villains were in the back of my mind. So these are things I need to change and or eliminate to help me make a better story of my life

  • various addictions including but not limited to iced coffee, lollies and collecting stuff.
  • spending too much money on the unnecessary.
  • not fronting-up to others when I have a problem.
  • time wasting.
  • not getting enough sleep.
  • being unnecessarily being critical of myself and others.
  • unhelpful day-dreaming and rehashing.
  • guilt.
I'm sure there's more but that lot certainly make a good start to be mindful of. The virtues list addresses some of them so I'm already working on reducing/eliminating some them. Others I may just have to knuckle down and go cold turkey. A lot of them come with cementing my routines and good habits so I can see that is something I need to put an emphasis on in the coming weeks.

I'm not proud of this list of shite but I'm also not going to let it get me down either- if I'm working on it then I'm getting somewhere- and it's all part of the story. And I firmly believe if you don't have the bad then the great doesn't feel nearly as fabulous!


No comments: