Monday, May 21, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold 2012 Week 14

I'm so behind in my blogging and really struggling to find the time to catch up. As I type this we are in week 22. I can hardly remember what happened in week 14 but the pictures are too cute in a lot of cases not to share.


T's favourite activity is just to trash everything off the toy shelves. I'm trying to find a way to prevent this as it makes them less appealing for Will to play with- but at the same time it keeps him busy for long enough for me to get a few jobs done so I'm in two minds.

Waiting at school for Will's Parent teacher interview. All the sandpit sand in this country is horrible white stuff like this- it doesn't hold water or it's shape so not nearly as cool to play with- that why we got builders sand for ours- heaps better.


Tama's second favourite activity is to get into my scrapbooking gear now that I am not scrapping thsi is mostly packed away out of reach- but oh boy it drove me nuts- the baby has great taste in paper!



The bunny production line for class Easter gifts.



These two are like that story. The one that goes "When they were good they were really really good, and when they were bad they were bad!"



Some of Will's term one school work. 




A fairly typical view of 'The Teenager'.


Love these curls.


And these eyes.


And this grit and determination to get to the top of the slide. (He made it!)


Probably the only game worth watching in Perth this year unless you like AFL (we don't- Kieran is turning slowly to the dark side though). Chiefs Vs. The Force. The right team won. You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy.




Will requested a massage. :-)


Merenia and her school friends who conveniently live right across the road working on a name for their 'band'. 


I love my phones ability to take panoramic photos this one from Kings Park. More on that later.
♥ 
 

No comments: