Monday, May 14, 2012

No longer Down the Right of Way

If you are friends with me on Facebook then you'll know that not only are we no longer Down the Right of Way- but our house is no longer down there either. It actually hasn't been for a couple of months now. All of the houses on the Hobsonville Married Quarter Patch are slowly being shifted off to be sold off privately. Part of me would have loved to have seen and photographed this process and part of me is just plain sad that my kids won't be able to see the place that for the older ones they spent the bulk of their childhood in and for the younger two they were conceived, in and brought home from the hospital too. Had I the cash I most certainly would have loved to have brought the house and turned it into a holiday home at some northern beach!


Good Bye again house and thanks for the memories. xoxoxo The Stockleys xoxoxo

No comments: