Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold 2012 Week 12


This week in Stockley-ville we wasted time in Woodville while Les underwent some minor surgery- or maybe not so minor depending on your perspective. :-)


A great opportunity to take photos of Will with a W.


The sign was beside a great big busy intersection - Traffic = Tama heaven, he was mesmerised!

  

Les and Will made a bottle rocket...







Tama learned to pull himself up on the furniture after which there was no turning back and practically no limits to the mayhem he could create- emergency baby proofing anyone?


Will made his mark at Kindy.


I couldn't resist the temptation to photograph the sign... what can I say I have a dirty mind :-).


I lamented the lack of decent photo printing options available to me. 
Why so dark people??


I freaked out about the noises the baby was making in his carseat behind me... turns out he was sucking his toes! (Very duchess of york baby!)


Let's face it everything is more fun if there are balloons involved!


Tama and I lunched like ladies at the local garden centre. 
(Next time we'll lunch like bag ladies- $3.50 for a jam sandwich!)



We watched Merenias class deliver the assembly at school 1 hour of blah, blah, blah and 15 minutes of  her class.... yawn.



I took leave of all my senses.
Then I embarked on a plan to reorganise ALL of my scrapbook pages. 
Duh.


Will was enthralled by tales of Jeff (Thunderbird) Tracey's previously unknown 6th son- Will Tracey!


WA delivered it's signature sunsets again....




No comments: