Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold 2012 Week 13


My perspective: Freaky kid in oversize shirt, hat and latex gloves wielding a cotton bud.
Will's perspective: Doctor performing urgent surgery on sick bear.


Botanists perspective: Weed.
My perspective: Beautiful!



My perspective: Inedible.
Tama's perspective: Yum!


 Tama's perspective: Mine.
Will's perspective: MINE!


My Perspective: wind catcher.
Tama's Perspective: AWESOME!


My perspective: water.
 Tama's perspective: AWESOME! 

 

Les' perspective: Cute baby son.
Tama's perspective: OMFG it's Dad!



Tama's perspective: Funny!


Les' Perspective: FUNNY!

 

My perspective: Cute and Handsome x2.
(Mine's the only one that counts here!)


From this perspective- wide open blue skies, limitless potential beyond the fence.


From this perspective: Hello Suburbia!


Will's perspective: I look down on you.
Tama's perspective: I totally look up to you!



Tama's perspective on life: I'm taking it all in from my own small viewpoint.



Will's perspective on life: I'm head over heels about it!


My perspective on life:
Up close and personal, taking the good with the bad, it looks pretty sweet from here.



 My perspective: Pipe, wood, tape and string.
Luke and Christy's perspective: Ex-Confetti launcher.
Will's perspective: International rescue by Thunderbird 1.


Les' perspective: Mess
My perspective: Learning
Will's perspective: Fun
Tama's perspective: Edible


Australian perspective: Gum nuts. Common as muck.
Will's perspective: A collection a treasured possessions.



My perspective: Warmth
Tama's perspective: prison.

 Anyway you look at it: Bedtime.
 ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My perspective: Definitely a cool post.

Anonymous said...

Syl's perspective: K's chilly story sounds challenging for him, but video & pics would have been funny. LOVEd photos of Les with Tama on the bed, very cool!! Rocket looked awesome. Have you had MRI results?? Hope its super positive XXXXX