Thursday, May 3, 2012

Internet Goodness

Spent far too much time on the internet lately (with sleeping babe in arms). This is what I've been checking out.

This is how I met one of my best friends... there's a story behind that that I need to tell.

Brand Spirit  what a cool idea and just weird as well!

I am a food blog I love the images on this blog and also the little graphic created for each post- tons of design inspiration in tiny packages!

Colour inspired groupings love these postcards- would be fun to group togther some of our everyday things by colour and photograph.

A scrapbooker new to me... tons of inspiration.

Design Crush I'm a fool for any site that has great design stuff- especially love the posts that bring together 15 odd recipes for the same thing. And the quotes like this one....

(This is SO me): Timothy Leary

Macaroni Cheese please- Mac'n'cheese is on our menu plan for one Wednesday (Vegetarian day) each month- last month I changed it up by adding curry powder- heaps more ideas here.

Fat Mum Slims Photo a day list for May

My new LSS. (It's actually online but it's just a suburb away!)

Google Autocompletes.... been trying to think on this one!

Andrew Holder awesome illustrator.

100 Moments that changed my Life... scrapbooking idea- I'd like to make this list.

The Accidental Creative. Loved this quote:

The love of comfort is frequently the enemy of greatness.

No comments: