Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reporting in...

Kieran finally called last night. Hooray!!

I don't want to steal his thunder but I will say he's having a good time, has spent most of his cash. Brought presents for himself and friends. Hasn't had to crack open his Weet-Bix- not sure how I feel about him eating PIZZA for breakfast though. His family is lovely (he has a 9 year old host sister) and his bed (traditional) and in a shared room with his host brother has a bit of 'roll together'. :-) They don't train the full 3 hours from 6-9pm which we were both a bit nervous about. He said he wasn't homesick and that he's collected lots of scrapping material (love a well trained kid!).

Phew!

In other news my uncle Mike came for dinner last night. Holy Crap- he's like a whirl wind I think the guy has some sort of hyperactivity disorder- but it was good to catch up and he has made a bit of a fan of Will.

No comments: