Saturday, August 7, 2010

Photos and standings

An infected thumb on my right hand.
2 hours sleep
2 hours at Rugby in the RAIN with a 2 year old. (His clothes are dirtier than the 22 Rugby jerseys I have to wash all put together.
The world's worst ever Referee- who put a bloody great downer on my Teams last game of the season- W#%ker!
and 2 frikin' hours to get home! (from Devonport- I kid you not)
I'm exhausted.

This cheers me up though:

Kieran got player of the day probably his best game EVER he didn't miss a tackle- flippin' awesome!

I am married to a member of the gold medal winning F3J team. All of whom got in the fly off.- and really considering the calibre of the competition are doing bloody well and holding their own.





There's just one thing that could make it better- The juniors flying their last two Fly off rounds first so that there is a bit of time for some thermal activity to build up for the seniors. I have found the French management/organisation of the competition to be seriously lacking- and that's without the added slowness to upload results and lack of pictures and info.

That aside I can't wait for tonight -

Joe, Scott do your thing!

Les. We LOVE you. REMEMBER you are AMAZING.
G, K, S, M & W xoxoxo

There's an angel under your wings babe.

1 comment:

Les. said...

I just saw that angel comment in this post, you just made me cry.
Love you.