Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kevin's Cool Art

I took some really cool photos yesterday and just generally had some great thoughts and musing to get down. And I also have some equally cool stuff to share from Friday and my head is practically bursting with a couple of digi scrapbooking LO's that I need to put into pixels but I also started the great scrapbook rearrange and unless I want to have the scrapbook room look like a disater area for the rest of the week I have to get it to the next stage NOW! I really should have thought before I acted I was really after a long sweet day of scrapbooking today as I haven't had one in forever! So anyway I am hoping to have I will have another post at the end of today and in the meantime I will leave you with this awesome chalk board art from Kevin at Starbucks in Browns Bay that I have been meaning to share since Easter. They have these really cool fluid chalk pens that I have been coveting for ages.


No comments: