Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here I am.

Today was wonky even before we got out of bed Will woke at 5 and 6 and then slept till 7:50- he was catching up the sleep that he missed after yesterday's trip to Miss LIlly's and Tuesday's trip to Rugby when he had quick naps in the car and wouldn't be persuaded to go back down for another nap when we got home. So my plans went out the window as he was still in PJ's when we went to school and I hadn't had breakfast. That is probably what weakened today's resolve for bypassing Starbucks... that and the fact that the day before I decided to give up I discovered Cinnamon Dolce flavoured Fraps... oh MY!

So pretty soon we are about to run out the door and down to Lincoln rd to gather supplies for school tomorrow... yes I'm going to school to do some teachery stuff with 16 BOYS!! We are also going to get some fresh fish because it's 'Fish Thursday'... remind me to tell you about our menu plan sometime...

Here are some other brief highlights....
  • Kieran has something big on tomorrow, hopefully he will guest blog it on the weekend!
  • Miss M and Miss L were awesome, CUTE pictures soon.
  • Ripper was fabulous... perhaps I'll ask Elliot to guest post on that one??
  • We have a lot more tiny steps being taken around here.
  • Will is starting to watch TV not much but he loves Buzzy Bee and Yo Gabba gabba!
  • The new Lino (vinyl) is luxurious!!
  • I about to reorganise my scraproom big time!!
  • The Chiefs are in the Semis- go the Chiefs!
  • The Girls rock at virtual Rugby!! I just missed a perfect score last week! See...
Will's going to sleep on me now (10:40am!!!), lucky my plans are fluid, but curse you wonky day I'm a girl on a mission!!

No comments: