Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello!

This is turning into my busiest week this year- I took 400+ photos at Ripper yesterday and haven't yet had a chance to look at them or Will's 9:38am photo which I had to take in front of a bunch of Big Burly Rugby Dad's/Coaches etc as I was at the Coaches meeting. :-)

Today we are heading down the highway to catch-up with Miss Lilly and Miss Mannington. I realised that it's the first time I have seen them all year... which means I also haven't spoken to Kathryn and Harrison all year either and it's been far too long since I caught-up with Macchi and Camo so I'm a little red faced about that because it's flipping in end part of May already and before you know it it'll be November writing Christmas cards and it'll be the first anyone's heard of me all year!!

So I'd best go get on with it!

No comments: