Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where there's lots going on but nothing at all

This week has been a whole other kettle of fish to last week and I'm struggling with it- but more on that some other time.

When in doubt scrapbook as much as possible I reckon- so I have been doing some Caitlin pages (I have my sisters entire 18 year life to scrap)- Anyway I came across this....


That dress was hot! It had big holes in the sides where you'd put your hands on your hips... it looked like it was designed for The Riddler's girlfriend in the original Batman series. I look at those legs and know I was actually already about10kg overweight then... I have a long way to get back to that.

There's some weird cosmic thing happening at the moment- and I don't like it. Like the world as I know it is unbalanced and forces are working against each other... I'm so over it... I think I see a short blogging break in my future- don't worry I'll be back.

No comments: