Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Like she needed any encouragement

Our friends Shannon and Lisa are keen garage-salers- I have come to realise TOO keen. Shannon turned up about a week ago to drop off some goodies she had scored. Needless to say Merenia was delighted! Now she has Jodphurs, helmet and Jacket all she needs is the white shirt and she'll look just like the gorls from The Saddle Club. (Don't tell her this but she already has the shirt- in her St Johns Uniform). Talking about the Saddle Club I don't know if I mentioned that M won an Auction for the series 1 & 2 DVD's that's a full 52 episodes approximately 24 HOURS of the Saddle Club... that is one of the reasons I am so glad the holidays are over... no longer are my days permeated by.. "Hello World! This is me, come and see, fun for everyone!" As the words of the opening music belt out.

While we are on the subject of horses Kieley started a new job recently (a new school for Ninja baby to charm). It just so happens that the principal, Jason, of her school is the husband of Jane one of Merenia's horse friends and owner of Amigo who lives in the paddock across from our place. Jane shared with Jason, who shared it with Kieley, who shared it with me that... Merenia told Jane that if she (Jane) died she (Merenia) would have Amigo and all of Janes horse stuff!! Um Yeah RIGHT!!! I was just a little mortified by this revelation.... I can just imagine Merenia telling Jane that out in the paddock. Jason told Kieley to let us know that should Jane have the terrible misfortune to pass away then we would have an issue. Um no, no issue at all.

When do they grow out of the Horsey Girl phase? and how can I speed that process up? And how do I ensure that she does grow out of it?? Help!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL The horse phase is cracking me up.... I grew out of it when I discovered boys.... long live the horsey phase I say!

xoxoxo macchi :)