Friday, February 20, 2009

Sisterified again.

I'm working my way up to a big post... I'm feeling kind of restless and stifled lately and like I need to break out of a rut... but also feeling uncertain- not unmotivated but also not motivated and not wishing to be constrained by routine... like the routine of a daily blog post.

I think maybe I need a posse of girls to come hang out and help me find the answers to the questions I have for the universe... or at least help me find the questions... I know the posse would include Christy, Kieley, Miss Wendy, and Kathryn. I think it should include Carolann and Sylvia, I think that Shannon would certainly have something to add and I believe that Kieran's teacher the lovely Miss Nicole would be more inspirational than she knows. I'd be keen to get Ali Edwards, Cathy Zielske, Amanda Soule, Emily-Blackapple, Andrea and Janet. And I'd have Tim Holtz to keep us supplied with delicious food, beverages and eye candy, and I'm sure he could channel his inner girl to add some to the conversation.

If all else failed we'd send Ali and Amanda home (cause they both have tiny people to look after) and Sylvia (cause her standards are much much higher than mine) and we'd all clean and organize my WHOLE house getting rid of a whole year worth of seven-things-a-day all in one day! (I know they wouldn't mind 'cause I'd do it for them!) And then the next day I'd invite them all back so we could create joy and art in my newly tidy and organised home!

In the meantime I'll leave you with the third in a series of messed up Stockley faces... all of which have funnily enough involved the cheeky Miss Merenia...

No comments: