Monday, February 2, 2009

More good things...

1. These two are gone for the day....

2. I lost 800 grams with practically no effort... imagine what I can do if I try!!

Today is the first day of 'The Biggest Loser' on base so I put on my jeans and went to the base Gym to weigh me and Will. Will is now 9.72 and I am now 99.86... it feels good to no longer be in 3 figures!
I haven't been really doing much over the past few weeks to make that happen so it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. I'll let you know... but for now Will has refused his morning sleep with some vehemence and so I'm going to go pick him up and we're off to do something fun, just the two of us!

Updated at 11:43am
Busted! Will and I were sneaking off for a walk I wasn't going to tell Les because I'm just a tad competitive with this whole weight loss thing :-)... but he came home to get some socks while we were out. We went around Married quarters looking for empty houses with lemon trees (no luck!!) and up to the fruit and vege where we stopped for a minute or so. With the mandatory small dog, cat spotting, interesting trees, transport and other stuff the odd photo and being admired by old ladies (him and me!!) we were gone 1 hr and 10 minutes which was pretty cool as when I started 30 minutes was looking unlikely- so the plan is to do that each day of the week and then swim on Saturdays and relax on Sundays. So now you know you can keep me accountable... hmmm.

The best thing Will is asleep now in his push-chair!

1 comment:

Kielz said...

I love that photo - one for my album please :)