Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching-up

We've had a fabulously lazy long weekend doing as little as possible and the cool thing is we did it in some good company. It's late as I write so I am just going to be quick.

Back around my birthday someone who I'd say I was very close to at high school got in touch and we finally made the commitment to catch up this weekend... she only lives across the other side of town but it just took us a while to get our combined acts together!

She brought her husband Billy and son's; Bart (Will's No.1 Fan!!)....

Joey (in the pool) and Felix at the back there with a toe too sore to swim!


I'm pretty sure a fun time was had by all!


I certainly enjoyed the chance to kick back on the lawn in the sun and just talk about not much really! :-)

1 comment:

Mrs T-J said...

We had a lovely time too thanks!