Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrapcamp at home

As I have already said Sunday was my Scrapcamp-at-home day. I was joined by Kieley for the whole day and I believe she left just after 1am. Sweet! We both got a bunch of stuff done and have more ideas and stuff waiting for me to put them into action....


Just FYI I decided to buy the Pioneer Dot Roller from TWH to see if it would be economical and also because I wanted speed for another project I have to do. I DO NOT reccomend them at all. The bond for something that is supposed to permanent is pathetic. All those pictures on that LO above had to be stuck back down with an alternative adhesive...good old photo splits. PITA!


You can't really see it but she is actually working on something there... not just lusting after product!

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I thought this was just a fantastic idea Gypsy. I am so glad it worked well and you got a lot done with your friend