Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Don't WAIT: Cop out post

I like to try and post to this blog everyday but I am a bit computer wary today after the past few days while Les was away getting lots of important and not so important computer stuff done each night. So while I have a lot to tell you and a heap of photos to share I am just leaving you with this short 'too tired to blog' cop-out post.... enjoy...

If there is something you are waiting to buy something stupid and annoying like a new cup for your milkshake maker or a replacement part for your vacuum cleaner. Buy it. Even if it's going to cost $55 or you think you could just super glue it back together and it'd be 'ok'. Buy it.

Just buy it ok... because believe me if you wait... you may find years pass and you will use an ever increasing arsenal of tapes and glues which will all eventually fail... till you can't 'fix' it any more... till you can't NOT buy it.

And then you will buy it.

And it will be good.

SO GOOD you will wonder why you didn't buy it sooner!

So take it from me: Don't wait, buy it.

No comments: