Sunday, January 25, 2009

A lovely Sunday a wee while back

A few weeks back Les went flying for the day and Kieran was at Jakes (what a surprise) so Merenia, Will and I headed out. We picked up Kieley and went to the Takapuna Markets... I didn't take any photos there as there wasn't all that much of interest. We did get steamed pork buns (YUM!) and this skirt....
Once were done at the market we had Starbucks (what a surprise) and had a look around the shops including Merenia spending her trade aid store voucher on some pan pipes. And me spending Kierans on a really cool bag! But Kieran reckons he doesn't like the bag so I guess I'll have to look after it.

From there we went on to have a look around the shops at Devonport. Where we also saw horses. Being the independently wealthy chick she is Merenia brought her self a ride...

That's her up bedside the driver.


Don't you wish you could hire these guys??


And also pick up a can of their sweet product?


I like their attitude and their doorway!


The local church had this sign up...

Yeah!

No comments: