Monday, October 6, 2014

This week on the web: The Who edition.

 

I'm trying to keep off the net for a few weeks so I curated some blog posts of goodness before I started. This second one is the "Whovian Edition" with all thing good and Who. So here's a bunch of very cool Dr Who stuff that you can buy (with links) and some jokey Who stuff just for fun.

One of my favourite nerd stores is Epic Loots, they recently moved all their Doctor Who Merchandise to a separate store Planet Gallifrey


It is totally worth checking out in the meantime here are some of my faves....


This baby is high on my Christmas Wish list- a blown glass Dalek Christmas Decoration!



I don't need a radio in the shower but if I did.... hello!



Will wants to get a 'stress ball' to fiddle with when he is at school- I think this one is right up his alley!


Probably the best source of non-licensed merchandise is Etsy.... there is so much goodness (and also a lot of averageness) and I've found some of it for you.... let's fly....


The key to the whole adventure!

 

 
The perfect tool for a time traveller!

Stamps for the crafty Whovian. I love this one because I think you could actually use it a lot more than some of the other Who related stamps.

 Super Cute Mini set from We The Sciency..

Geronimo From Melody the Cloud

All of Time and Space From Melody the Cloud


I love, love, love this Doctor Who Quiet Book- It's a pattern and you make it yourself- perfect for the little Stormageddon in your life.



If I ever have a real life Doctor Who Experience I will most certainly be grabbing one of these to document it! How cool! The Album here. The Chipboard here.





Need some Who for your walls? How about this?


Or a bit more modern with this one.


Or maybe something a little on the cute side?

I found this on Pinterest- I suspect it's not real... mores the pity.


Two of my favourite things in one art work- Books and Who!



And then if you want to dress the part I have you covered from top to bottom and back again.

A super dress! (They have different styles of this one!)


Groovy T-shirt... this is on my too buy list!

And don't forget the shoes for when you don't have the luxury of a horse called Susan.


A book purse to keep your kit.






Or a little pair for your ears. She also does Daleks, The Silence and Weeping Angels among others.

Something to adorn your hand!

Or your neck.


Or maybe you just want to stay home and make cookies.


 



No comments: