Thursday, October 2, 2014

Round-up~ September 2014

Enjoying....
L- Fate is the Hunter
G- Doctor Who, Survivor. Another Stephanie Plum book.  Offspring I watched the first 4 series' again.
K- Doctor Who, Survivor, American Football.
M-The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
W- Crap TV and Minecraft- game and books.
T- Nursery Rhymes, Ben and Holly, Mr Maker, Playschool. Singing and story telling.


Well that was fun...
Kieran went to Kanye West with Connor Bell- I was relieved that Connor's Mum was able to pick them up. Will had his final H2H session for the year and got presented with his certificate and medal. Kiwales Beat the Saints to go straight through to the final. I got a bunch of scrapping done while Les was away. Tama and I went for a photowalk and some boying. I got to attend an online photo critique with Katrina Kennedy- that was cool. We watched the 40's and 50's play at Freo. The kids had a great time sledding down the hill. Kieran and I watched the Women's final. Les took the little boys to school to play and they built on Will's Cubby. We watched Will's class do their school assembly. Had Morning Tea with Les at work. Les took the boys for a bike ride. Les took the kids to Par 3 Golf. Tama went next door and played with Simon. Merenia went to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Jayme, Cailee and Sam. Kieran had an excursion to Adventure World. Kieran went to Nadya's a couple of times- including going out for dinner with her family to a Korean BBQ place in Vic Park. We had Lujca come to stay for a few nights. Nadya came and had dinner with us. Kieran spent a bunch of time at their place. Merenia finally had her birthday sleepover with Lujca, Jayme and Annaliese.

Yum, yum, yum...
I had a whole Village Pizza to myself. Yay! :-) Les brought back chocolate (100's and 100's and L&P) and fudge from New Zealand.

For you...For me?
I did a massive 6x4 photo order. Some Scrappy stuff- Mostly Project Life but also some papers from Tomorrows Memories. Bar stools for the kitchen.

Bugger!
Will got in trouble at school twice. Once for being insolent and once for stealing. The boys bent the curtain rail, in their room. Will was home sick with a cold once and with a head ache on another occasion- I think he has end of term-itis. Merenia's team just missed winning their final. Royden passed away on the 23rd.

Hooray!
Will won a prize in the fathers day raffle at school. We got Tama enrolled at a different Kindy that is a lot more play based. Les got back from NZ. The 40's and the Ladies Turf team won their finals. Will got his Bronze Medallion. We got the washing machine fixed. I finally sorted all the Hockey Photos for Dennis. Merenia's team came second overall for Netball for the year.

Etc...
Les spent two weeks in New Zealand helping with Hospice care for his Brother-in-law. Danny didn't come and stay. Will saw the Dental Nurse. We checked out Will's school work on the afternoon of the open night. Kieran had his first Turf Committee Meeting. Will had 3 free dress days and the kids had one for Beyond Blue. Lucja came to stay. Merenia had a music concert at school. Kieran had some sort of a try-out/trial for Hockey. Kinesiologist appointment (last one for Merenia). We had a massive Kangaroo cross the road in front of us.

Seen and Heard...
We had a conversation about brothers and half brothers in the car. Then the questions started.... there were a few and I explained that a half brother is one that has only helped to be made by one of your parents- and someone else. Then Tama said: "How did you make us anyway?" To which I replied I was busy driving the car and needed to concentrate.
Will said it was ok he'd explain. I stopped him as I said that was a grown-up job. I checked with him later to see what the answer is and he said: "Actually I don't know, but I think it has something to do with love".

No comments: