Sunday, October 19, 2014

Presently- 19-10-14

Presently....

~ looking at a completed pile of mail- the last for my 2014 mail project ready to go out.
~ listening to JJ Cale
~ relieved that the Hockey Wind-up has been and gone.
~ hoping to sort out my head and ear this week- I'm having some crazy issues.
~ seeing the effects of some sorting.
~ wondering just how much I can expect to get done before the December rush sets in.
~ dreaming of a Carolann Kemp style back and neck crickin'.
~ loving that the big boy got some accolades last night.
~ thankful for a Chinese style massage today- it didn't sort the issue but it felt good.
~ inspired by Halloween.
~ savouring free weekends. 
~ reading some psychology based non-fiction, interesting but hard going.
~ going to stay at home lots this week.
~enjoying Tama's amazing reading of Sniff Snuff Snap.
~ feeling whacked.
~ counting my pennies, lots of expenses coming up.
~ tasting Black Forest Gateau last night it was so good!
~ trusting the expert.
~ wishing for instant relief.
~ anticipating my Dad's visit this week.
 ♥  

No comments: