Sunday, January 6, 2013

Story- Chapter One- start


"People loved to have lived a great story, but few people like the work that it takes to actually live that story" Donald Miller

I think life, the world, and everything is so exciting. One of the hardest parts of living a great story is what to leave out! There isn't time for everything. And there are so many things, that do involve hard work, that are so significant that they will impact the whole story that they need to be done. To do these things well could take a lot of planning. In fact I could spend months figuring out what to do before I can start doing. Especially as the planning needs to be done on the in-between spaces when I am not doing the day-to-day stuff of raising amazing children. So I like the idea of 'starting before I am ready'. Just get on with it- even if it's just one thing like taking a daily walk with Micheal Moore and a few thousand others, or making sure I drink my 3 water bottles each day, or staying off my computer till 8pm. Just start. Just live the good story. Now.

No comments: