Sunday, January 13, 2013

Story- Chapter 2- Hard


Source uncertain: I think this Etsy store.

One of the biggest contributors to my story- and whether it's an ok one, a good one or a great one are the characters. And that's something I've been putting a lot of thought into over the last couple of weeks. While I essentially can't change the characters in my story I can affect them and I am effected by them. So I need to look at how our stories intertwine and the what/how/why of it all. At first glance, (and second, and third, and so on), I have to say it's looking pretty damn hard. Everyone in my story needs important attention for one reason or other- and it seems that it comes down to me to help them change their own story lines. It doesn't leave much, if any, time for working on my own.

******

On the upside I finally got the cash this week to join in with Ali Edwards OLW class at Big Picture Classes- I'm also doing Cathy's Move More Eat Well again this year and to make the most of the Paperclipping Round Table Discount I also grabbed Elise Blaha's "I Choose" self paced class which is to do with goal setting. I'm not sure how much time I'll get to do these- I may have to look at going fully digital this year with it- just to get it done.



No comments: