Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why they think I'm Crazy at Rugby

After I get to the game on a Saturday morning and I have safely delivered bottles, jerseys and messages to the coaches there is generally at least 45 minutes available to me to do as I please while the team warms up. So I go for a walk. The other week I could be seen lying on the ground a field away and when I got back a couple of people asked me what the heck I was doing so I showed them.....




Walking with the camera is such an awesome way to see stuff you wouldn't normally notice and with rugby every second week we are somewhere new- so there are new things to see. And the changing of the seasons has made for some great pictures at our home ground as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so with you on this... except that I would have missed the whole game. :-)