Sunday, July 25, 2010

And may there be more like it....

The photo below is from the Thermal Thaw back in June which Les won. I thought it would be fitting to post today as he takes off tonight for a second go at the F3J World champs, held this time around in France. I have to admit I wasn't very happy about his decision to go- he was coerced- not that his arm was that hard to twist- but I didn't see how he could justify the expenditure. So anyway I haven't brought into the preparations as much as I did when he went to Turkey. That said as a family we are all very much behind him and hoping that he manages to bring home not just a team medal this year but also a personal one. We love you babe, we'll miss you and most of all good thermals and good luck!! G, K, S, M and W (and if he got it E as well) xoxoxoxo

No comments: