Monday, August 31, 2009

Guest Blogger: Merenia: Silver Ferns vs. The World 7

On Saturday I went to the Silver Ferns vs. World seven with Granny

and Kieley.

For dinner I had pizza hut and for the drink I had seven up.

When we got there we went to find our seats sadly we were behind the camera and so Kieley complained and we got re-seated and where we were seated was behind the Sliver Ferns bench.

Part way through the game Granny gave me some crocodile lollies and I took the camera with me and I took lots of photos and some videos. There was a band there called 3 houses and a cute little boy and he liked to dance some times he even pretended to play the guitar he was so cute!!!


The score for the sliver ferns went win lose win lose but the final score was 46-41 with the player of the day was TEMEPARA GEORGE!!!!!!!

I was so glad they won wish them all good luck for there next game against the Aussies. GO THE SLIVER FERNS AND TEMEPARA GEORGE.

By Merenia.

No comments: