Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Happy Birthday: Guest Blogger: Merenia

On Saturday I played my last game of netball we lost 2-1 I got to play my 2 favorite positions c & ga. I scored 4 goals this season.



Before that I woke up a 5:00 and read for awhile then at 6:45 I went into mum & dad's room then I went back in their room at 6.59.Then mum went into the lounge and took photos of my presents. Then I went in and opened my presents.


My presents were some lollies, sello tape, horse magazines, alarm clock, head band, bratz pencil case, saddle club soft toy, movie world towel, books, skacys, flicka, stickers, Hannah Montana Top Trumps, Hannah Montana watch, sing star pop, Disney sing it, hannah montana world tour, and chocolate.

After netball me and my mum and dad got a frapperchino cause it was the same day that Mum and Dad got married then went to watch my brothers last game of rugby. I played with Nina and sratched my leg & tummy on the tree.

At 2.00pm Zavanna came for a sleepover I asked mum if we could sleep in the lounge she said maybe so we layed out coshons on the floor mum said pick those coshins she went and got a matris I asked are you getting another one and said you can't sleep on 1.

Then we had dinner and then wacthed flicka then had my cake it was saddle club and then watched bratz then we went to bed.


In the morning we had french toast for breakfast after that we went to the park when we got back we played disney sing it then drooped off Zavanna back home.

No comments: