Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Makes Me Happy #3

I have a bit of a thing for stationery so I was more than a little happy recently to receive not one but two super cool notebooks in the mail from my friends.


The one in the middle is from one of my very dear friends, also a student of mine a few years back, Daniella. It totally appeals to my sense of humour- although I'm not entirely sure I can use it as it was intended- it's not really my thing to write long lists about why people are annoying me. :-) But I do like the quotes.....



The ones either side are made by Compendium Inc. Who make a whole bunch of super duper stuff!! The 'Miracle and Wonder' one I already had. And 'All things Grow with Love' came from my super awesome friend Carolann! 
These note books come with a scattering of cool illustrated quotes and lined pages. They are themed loosely on different topics. I've since brought a couple more because they're so cool... and like I said I have a thing for staionery!




 ♥

2 comments:

Jim Henderson said...

Weirdly, Gypsy, I also have that humble opinion book...

Gypsy said...

That doesn't surprise me at all... I thought you and Les would both like it when I first got it.