Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A moment to breathe

I've been working really hard the past couple of weeks getting together 2 albums, one paper and one digital for a clients daughters 21st. I have been working solidly in patches during the day and late at night as well. Les even took a half day on Friday for me to have even more time on it. Yesterday during a morning of running around and odd jobs which took me to Glenfield and Westgate I picked up the physical album and got the pages photographed and in while Will was at Kindy. Then the real Tuesday mission started;
  • Pick up two from Kindy. 
  • Drive to Whenuapai  drop Les' Charger to him at work.
  • Out the gate to the dairy post mail.
  • Back to Whenuapai school grab one
  • Do the loop past Hobsonville school and grab two more. 
  • Head to Huapai and drop 3. 
  • Loop back to the bakery because all the kids ate my hastily prepared lunch (a bag of hot cross buns). 
  • Back to the courts at Huapai. 
  • See the teams announced 
  • Take the small crew down to the playground. 
  • Get totally swarmed by flying ants every time I sat down (universe I needed to sit down what's with that?). 
  • Watch end of netball practice.
  • Load car with 5.
  • Drop one to Whenuapai.
  • Drop 2 to Hobsonville Base.
  • Head home with 2.
  • Hassle Merenia to get ready.
  • Make makeshift bun in Merenia's hair.
  • Load up W & M and head to Kumeu.
  • Drop M to St johns.
  • Drive home windows open begging W to fall asleep.
  • Pass motorway over bridge and accept Will has fallen asleep.
  • Get Milk from F & V shop.
  • Head home prep dinner which Kieran has cooked (Pies).
  • Make Will wake up.
  • Encourage him to stay away and eat dinner.
  • Make a Smoothie for dessert.
  • Stories.
  • PJ's
  • Teeth
  • Head to Kumeu.
  • Wait in car for Merenia (Can't go in and get her as I'm already in PJ pants because I can't do a whole day in my jeans with this baby belly any more).
  • Drive home.
  • Cuddle with Will.
  • Les gets home - yay- and puts Will to bed. Yay.
  • Lay in stupor on couch till I rouse enough energy to go lie in a stupor in bed.
And now, today, I can stop and breathe. Yay! Hooray! Whoopeee!

I have plans to hang with my boy this morning and then a sewing project at my scrap table this afternoon and I may just have to throw together a scrapbook page or two tonight.

No comments: