Monday, March 21, 2011

Collection Addiction

I'm a sucker for wanting to complete a collection. It's seen me waste a not inconsiderable amount of cash over my life time. This time around though I don't think it's a waste. We all love these wee guys and between Kieran, Will and I get our money's worth of enjoyment out of them.

The Christmas Holidays saw the release of Lego Mini figures Series 3. Incredibly disappointing was the fact that you couldn't distinguish at all between each pack whereas in the past you could tell them apart. This is fine if you are one of those people that can buy a whole box bring them home and sell the rest but that wasn't us. We had to go with the feel-up-the-packet technique and completed the collection buying on trade me. You'd think that Lego would make enough money off of their products without having to do stuff like that but.... nah.


So now we have all three series.....one.


...two.

and three. 
(photos by Kieran)

No comments: