Monday, February 14, 2011

The Baby Made me do it!

I haven't had a hell of a lot in the way of cravings this pregnancy- I have been thinking a lot about Cherry Liqueur Chocolates but I think that I just didn't get enough of them at Christmas (1 box WTF??). I did buy some licorice last week as well which is an unusual purchase but maybe my body just knew there was a need. 
One of my vices though and one which I am able to indulge as I am being "normal*" this pregnancy is Shrimp Cocktails from St Pierre's. I will even confess that on a couple of occasions I brought 2 at the same time and ate them all myself. *(By normal I mean I am not bending over backwards to be super careful/paranoid about what I do or eat).


The other thing is beetroot and this (below) is one of the best meals I have had lately full stop. I love honey soy chicken nibbles and really crispy potato oven chips with garlic and herbs. And this salad was awesome due to the addition of cold boiled eggs, beetroot, snow peas, avocado, cashews, fresh asparagus and  blue cheese- YUM!

No comments: