Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where Glenna Colours My World

After a recommendation Glenna I went to the Avondale Market in the hops of finding a large cupboard like the one in my post a few days ago. I didn't have any luck with the cupboard- despite hanging around the seedy 'end' (Not so much one end as about a half of the market Glenna) of the market. But I did find a CD rack for $3.60 (all the change I had) and a set of tiny shelves which were probably a cutlery tray in a former life for $3.
All that meant I have more room on my scrapbooking table and a whole bunch of my supplies just got way more accessible and SO much prettier!!

Thanks Glenna, for the hot tip!!

On the downside I think I may have an addiction to paint and other 'colourants'.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks great.

Unknown said...

Addiction?? What addiction?? We all know you need thirty shades of every colour so you have exactly the right one!!!

Looks fantastic!!