Saturday, March 13, 2010

Right Now

Alone.

Listening to: Rodger Waters: Amused to Death- LOUD. (Awesome)

Working on: Photos for a mini album and then Digi Scrapping

Weather: Fine, damn fine.

Drinking: Nippy's Iced Coffee.

Considering: making Chocolate Fudge. Mmmmmm

Inspired by: The Challenges I set for this weekend Cyber Crop

Wondering: Where the F%#& my lotto tickets are. Same numbers for 20 odd years and now they are gone. What the significance was of the fact the hold music was playing 'our song' when I called the post office to see if I dropped the lotto wallet in the post box.

Eating: Crostini, Kettle Chips and Pineapple Lump Marshmallow eggs.

Thinking of: A musical story I wrote about an Island for the kids at Arthur Street, Carlos Nitis, Scott McFarlane, 7th Form, Les' Dad. (Funny how music triggers certain things).

Looking forward to: Spending a quiet night on the couch with the love of my life and talking about how much better things are going to get.

Doesn't get much better really.

No comments: