Sunday, March 14, 2010

Web Stuff that's inspiring me at the mo...

Giant Dominoes. I really like these- I'm not sure why and if I got around to actually making them I would possibly find down the track that I don't like them so much any more, but hey I think they are cool right now.

Lego Soap. Way cool though I think Duplo Soap might be more practica in the long term.

Simon Page's Art. I like the design aesthetic of these posters and the geometry appeals to the maths nerd in me too.

Destination Star Wars
. I like the design aesthetic of these posters and the geometry appeals to the Star Wars nerd in me too. :-)

Like I need any more good ideas. A great page of scrapbook page inspiration, some of it not applicable to we Kiwi scrappers but lots that is.

Compare and Contrast
. More ideas for scrappers.

Mothering Mothers
. From Amanda Soule. I hear ya baby!

TED and Eve Ensler. I've loved TED for a long time but only just discovered Eve Ensler the other day via Kal B's blog. Eve created the Vagina Monologues and does amazing work for women around the would. Her Ted talks are both heartbreaking and inspirational.



No comments: