Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My December Daily Album- Sans Photos

So here's the December Daily album inspired by Ali. As I think I said before you prep the album before December and take a little time to add words and photos as you go along- I think I'm going to kiosk my photos every few days... and just deal with the shiny paper!

The cool thing about this album is that I have used a bunch of stuff from my stash. I have put the pages together relatively haphazardly although I did make up a calendar with the known events for the month and a couple of pages have been chosen to suit the content that i know about- like Will's 1st birthday.

I will most likely add in a couple more pages here and there where there's two things on the same day or a bigger story to tell. I also plan on adding the Starbucks Christmas cup as a page because I like it!

I am most looking forward the challenge of limiting myself to one photo per event- something I am bloody hopeless at!

Album; Lil Davis, AC Thickers, Enjoy and acrylic circle; KI Memories, Tree; MME and sticker; 7Gypsies

Noel PP; Anna Griffin, Number; Teresa Collins Designs,


Patterned Paper; Basic Grey, number; Kaisercraft, Fiskars threading water punch

Paper from album, Number AC Thickers, Sticker- old one from my stash

PP; KI- Sheers, number; AC Thicker

PP; Stampington & Co. frame; K & co.

Foundation is a Trading card pocket sheet, Number; Scenic Route


Patterned Paper; Basic Grey Number; TCD

Foundation; KI Mem Sheers, Number; TCD

Patterned Paper; MM, Number; Scenic Route

Foundation; Star Vellum (old stash). Number; Pebbles Inc.

Patterned Paper; Stampington & Co. numbers; scenic route

Paper from album, Number AC Thickers,

Foundation; KI Mem Sheers, Number; Kaisercraft

Foundation; Envelope, Number; AC Thickers

Paper from album, Number; Pebbles Inc.

Patterned Paper; Basic Grey, Number; Pebbles Inc.

Foundation is a Trading card pocket sheet, Number; Kaisercraft

Foundation; felt, numbers; old stash

Foundation; Textured paper from my stash, Numbers; playing cards

Paper from album, Numbers; Pebbles Inc.

Textured vellum from stash, Numbers; old stash

Patterned Paper; Anna Griffin, Number; TCD

Paper from album, Numbers; TCD

Foundation; KI Memories Sheers, Numbers; Scenic Route

PP; MM, Number; sticker from Stash

Sticker; 7Gypsies, Holly; Kaisercraft inked with TH Distress Ink Peeled Paint, buttons; Beutron
(Sorry about the blurry photo)

No comments: