Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Existance- Round-up ~ October

Was a bit grumpy about doing this this month as I had been adding stuff as I went along in the drafts of the old blog... I know I have forgotten a bunch of stuff because that's the nature of my brain at the moment.... I guess I can update it if the Google gods ever answer my prayers!



What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Creating Keepsakes; Yay finally! It went via The Netherlands, Little Treasures, Healthy Food Guide, and a little more of Next than usual. Tales From Outer Suburbia, The Designing With Recipe Book, Sharing Your Story and The Creative Family.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

The obvious...All Saints, Outrageous Fortune old and new- I got the Series 1 & 2 DVD's for my birthday. The new series of Survivor, though I have to say it's not doing it for me at the moment. And I have been watching quite a bit of Gordon Ramsey at the mo' too eg The F word and that one where he saves restaurants in trouble.

What special days did I celebrate?

My Birthday and Kieley's Birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?

I got my birthday presents- Books, lollies, clothes and a very cool set of Postage Stamps. and Kieley's Birthday Pressie- a DVD drive. :-(.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?

Pretty much zip.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

Went to the Hibiscus Coast with Kieley and Will. Went up to Camp with Jozlyn and Alex. Visited Jennie and Lily. Spent two Saturdays with the Dawson Crew. Celebrated my Birthday with Sylvia and Kieley.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?

Ummmm??

What special or unusual purchases did I make?

The DVD drive. Something cool that may be Les' Christmas present.

What were this month's disappointments?

Not getting as much done as I would have liked. Broken record??? I know, I know. The return of poor sleep and the arrival of Will bad eating.

What were my accomplishments this month?

Can't say it's a secret.

Anything else noteworthy to record?

Will's first tooth. And the start of proper crawling- when he's in the mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh what is a secret? I loved my dvd drive so enough of the sad faces. I have purchased my memory so systems are go! And I am weirded out that the word verification is Kankles... wtf? How rude! Luv Kielz