Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Examine- A week in the life- Day 2 Tuesday

Reflecting back on Monday; Best part was probably taking the two lots of photos outside with Will he is a lot more interactive and talkative now- generally I have talked and he listened now we have more of a conversation I'm not sure of his side of it but he certainly seems to put the emphasis in the right place a lot of the time. I also love the fact that he will head off on his own exploring the backyard without any fear.

From the outside looking in it would be easy to think we didn't do much but we certainly do.

The hardest part is the sleeping- always the sleeping.

Tuesday;

Today Will woke again at 6:30 and I thought that was going to be it but once again we dozed and so I ended up jumping out of bed around 7:10 and straight into the shower. By the time I got our K had finished breakfast, The F's and M were eating theirs and Les was on his way out the door to work. I took Will and got him dressed and he played on the floor while I had breakfast and read my emails. A bit slack but as Will hardly seems to eat any breakfast I didn't give him any... I need to sort out an alternative option. The rest of the day looks like this....

Kids playing another game of Hide and Seek- we head out for school around 8:22.
Jozlyns drop of Merenias gear for Penguins
home
W sleep/me tidy
computer/photos
westgate TWH, ToyWorld and StarBuck's- Christmas!! Money spent fast!! Kieran's birthday/socks and shoes
Home
Lunch W
play- spinning, stacking
bed
lunch me- eggs
computer/all saints :-)
Will wakes 2:15
Play/read
post letters
School
Fruit and Veg shop
crazy boys
M at Alyssas
Outside- swing- photos
Boys go home 2 then 1
Kieran computer
Me with Will
Les home
Will with Les
all to Muriwai
pick-up M, Alyssa and Brody
drop off
fish and chips
home
eat
kids bed
me caz
talk/shop- make scrapbooking plans
home
Will drink
les bed
me computer
me bed midnight

Reflection;
Best- spinning, Starbuck's Christmas display, & a few new things from Caz
Worst- not spending a little time at Muriwai, F n' C for dinner, Money spent too fast... such is life.

No comments: