Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tiny Tales from week 35

Week 35 seems so long ago now... as I type it's week 39 and I am in catch up mode after waiting till Les got back from NZ to work on my 365's.  This week was a weird one of waiting for things to happen- and kind of hoping that they didn't. Les left on Saturday for NZ to go and help Glenys and Royden.


Thank-you gift from Kieran's team for being their manager.



A cheap and friendly new toy for Tama (and Vienna and Ehren).


This is an almost everyday occurance.

sweetie.

Tama and I took a field trip to Mundaring Weir.


I took this one to show my Dad the vineyards that are very local to us.

A little art-ing after I moved the making table to the main living area.

A good result.

A smart cookie- he told the audiologist the names of the 'birds' he could hear in the headphones.

A stack of mail and presents for Les to take to NZ.

A spot of sport.

A couple of Crazies.



Static is not his friend- but it sure did make us laugh. :-)

 ♥

No comments: