Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tiny Tales from Week 33


This week I got new tights from Sock Dreams.... love them.


Les was in Melbourne for work.

Will was rewarded for his good work with a big Lego set and Kieran helped him put it togther.

Meanwhile Tama had a nice time being 'friends' with Merenia. He knocks on her door and says: "Mi-mears will you be my friend?" Sometimes she says no.... it breaks my heart.

One of the coolest buildings in Melbourne!

Bit of 'Making' in action.

We got these last week but I am working on figuring them out.... that 50mm on the left makes me so happy.


We got Steven the handyman to come over and do the one thing for the path that we couldn't do- cut the half and part blocks. He had a captive audience of two.



Spring is sproinging around the place and the warmer weather has meant that we can get out there and get wet! Yipee!




We had some particularly good timing at what Tama calls the IGA Site. This day in particular was great as all of the equipment was working at the same time- four different things!!




Robert came over to play. Honestly these guys are like two peas in a pod.


When they're good they're really really good. :-)


We got some new photobooks back from the printer and spent some time reading about our adventures.


Merenia and I went shopping and found this scratch pad for Will- something he has been asking for for a very very long time. :-)


I got in some practice with my new 50mm lens.



And I got a double yolker! First time ever. 

No comments: