Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tiny Tales from Week 32


A pretty non-descript week around here. Hanging out at home.


The weather has really felt like it turned a corner and we've been able to get outside more.


Les and Will made Guacamole when we scored a bunch of cheap, ripe and ready avocados. 



We had a flying trip to spotlight. :-)

Tama got a new t-shirt... dinosaurs and construction not much more than a boy can ask for really.

Tama had a case of preschool sticker sneeze.

And a case of naughtiness.



The biggest thing this week in my opinion is that I got a 50mm prime lens. As I write this 4 weeks later I still haven't had a great chance to play- but even so the initial results look pretty good to me..




One house guest this week- I actually thought he was on the other side of the glass till he started rustling the blinds. He left in rather a hurry for more lofty climbs.



We've had a burst of creativity around here lately too with that one above doing lots of things musical and that one below spending a lot more time with his Lego. It's great!


No comments: