Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiny Tales Week 9


A windy week in Perth meant that we had to bring our pool (which was empty) inside lest it become the neighbours pool after a big gust. It quickly turned into a ball pit after Tama woke up.


And a wrestling ring after Will got up.





We very seldom put shoes on Tama he just doesn't need them and it's good for his feet to just grown naturally. But when we do he really loves it.... and boy does he ever look cute!



I got a new handbag this week- Yay!! Tama got my old one and proceeded to drag it round for a few days including grabbing it just as I did mine when ever we went any where in the car. :-)


Les and the boys went for a walk/bike ride and met a friendly neighbour.

And I went out for coffee with a friend and nearly had a heart attack when I pulled out of the garage to this view. It looked like it was coming from just over the fence.

But on further investigation we found out it was a recycling depot on the other side of the Roe highway- cars and tyres and such hence the full on black smoke.


Fire Helicopters- way cool!





We seem to have big baking binges at our place some weekends- I think this will slow down over winter when we have 2 games each day... I'm not sure if I want that to be so or not.
Fiona's Banana choc chip muffins.


Pretend cooking

Real cleaning up the bowl.


Mini Chocolate cup cake torture.



No comments: