Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tiny Tales from Week 46



This week we encountered one of the bad guys we share out neighbourhood with- he was hanging out under one of the kids slides!! Since I have found two more, the first one was relocated but the other two were not so fortunate.



The weather has been super good lately and we are taken advantage of the sunshine to get outside and play before it gets just too hot.....




  
 
 



All this leads to exhausted boys who go to bed early....


And then sleep late....

 
  

Merenia brought some cool roses to thank the judges in the Talent show that she and her friends ran at school. 

I was surprised by this dude when I went to hang the washing!

Friday we hit the mall for a bit of shopping and saw this very cool dude dressed head to toe in Green from The Sound of Music Era!


And then we went to Scitech which made both my boys very, very, happy!





Saturday Merenia and I hit the hairdressers, and then the Kiwi Shop, and then Armadale Mall for dress shopping....

 
(Love a  new haircut photo)

We got this one (I love it wish it was in my size).


And this one for Graduation it is apparently "The Gold Sequinned Dress of My Dreams".
Her dreams, not my dreams. Then of course we needed to get the underwear, shoes and jewellery to match.



And that was the week.


No comments: