Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tiny Tales from week 43

This is the week that Grandma came but that most definitely deserves a seperate post!




Kalamunda Farmers Market! My first try of Gozleme- I have to say I was a little unimpressed- I think I need the one with the Feta next time. I did enjoy the Pretzels we got though. And was happy to meet a local Orchardist called Frank who gave us permission to go photograph his Apple Blossoms. We're going to go back again when the fruit starts to form.


Tama enjoyed the people watching, baby chicks and friendly dogs.

And Will liked the free bouncy castle.

Never let it be said you can't look staunch while eating Banana bread.


Love it when these two work well together!!


Not Franks blossoms- these ones are at the Library. :-)


Dalek Will


This is Tama doing his Zombie dance- one of the perks of having a Teenage Brother who likes to teach you great stuff.

Doctor who?

This was just the piece I originally found on Tama's shoulder.
Later I found the scene on the crime.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!






A bit of a trip around the block on a hot sunny day- I really need to get Tama a hat that comes with ties or velcro, or a gun stapler.... then perhaps he might keep it on!!

 
 

Merenia slept in Wills room while Grandma was here... we did make the bed for her but apparently she preferred the floor. And you might note that Will has his feet on his pillow!


Classic Kiwi Kid.




Hey Dad can I have some of your eggs?


Sure.
 

Hey Dad I'm cute.


Sucker.


It's Duckling season- CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of very cute photos. Geez Will is looking so grown up with the new haircut.
Syl