Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tiny Tales from Week 38

I can't believe just how far behind I am in blogging we have just had a full on couple of weeks- quite possibly the worst two weeks since we got here! It included 3 trips to the chemist and one to the hospital. Which also happened to coincide with my Grandma visiting us... it really put a damper on her visit which I am super disappointed about. Especially as lotto win not withstanding she  seems to be of the opinion it is the last time we will see her. I really don't believe she is quite ready to kick the bucket... but it is a very sobering thought. As you read this it is now week 45!! of the year... here is week 38 which seems so very long ago...


Kieran's team played and WON! the final for their grade at Hockey
You can check out all the pictures and results on the team blog.






Will said: "I'm so proud of Kalamunda Mum."

New Hair Colour makes me happy every time!


One of Will's favourite people- MacKenzie came to play for the day. She is so lovely and we had a great day!




 

Monthly photos with the crazy crew... I have don't know what Tama had been eating- quite possibly felt pen knowing him.



Love this boy!



As for this one Capital 'T' for trouble!





Will's Pirate Themed Class Assembly...







He was one of the best speakers in his class, right up to the mic and very clear and concise:
"Student Reps please present the Rep Report".




Flowers and a scrapbooking gift voucher from my lovely Hockey Team families!






Funnies!






 

Yes this is a picture of the way Tama spilt smoothy on the table.... I am sorry but how Cool does that look!?


"Look at me, I know how to put stuff in the bin. Aren't I great"
Translation: CHECK every time you throw something out to see what may already be in there. Because we still remember when Merenia chucked out the TV remote.... and we never saw it again.

A boy and his Daleks.
Doctor Who Madness begins.

No comments: