Monday, April 9, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold Week 3

So I have a heap of pictures unshared and just general bits and pieces that I really wanted to get on here. They are from way back at the end of January but worth it to me to have the notes and such on here so I remember, and nice to share some more glimpses of our daily life. I apologise in advance if I bombard you with posts as I 'catch-up'


We got this in January I have no idea if I have blogged it already- it's one of my favourite pieces of furniture and also a favourite place in our house. It looks pretty tidy on this day but mostly it's not. It's a bit like a hub for our life. Mail and notices and stuff for filing goes on the left for Les. My diary, lists, handbag etc go on the right. The latest scrapbook page gets displayed just left of center. Library books waiting to go back on the left of the shelf. Camera and Phone chargers in the left drawer. Receipts and ongoing paper work and other stuff of mine in the right. And those four trays are one each for ongoing paper work/school notices etc for Les and the kids. The bottom is generally clear- which is nice. I love it! 



Will continued his love of both playing on the computer and Octonauts in January. He is really becoming quite adept at it. He also likes to play "Grumpy Birds" (aka Angry Birds) and mess around on the ABC for Kids website.

  

This week was also the start of the heatwave so lots of water play and swimming. Tama really started gaining a lot more confidence in the water- lots of kicking and splashing- awesome!


  

This is also the week when I started walking daily. My one goal for the month was to get moving. Normally it's just me and T but sometimes Les and Will join us. And occasionally we sneak out after Will is in bed leaving Kieran to baby sit and go without Will- which makes for a much more peaceful journey around the neighbourhood.


  

For T January was about ramping up his new found mobility skills and enjoying more and more foods.


 


 


Perth never just does weather. It does WEATHER! It's funny to look at a long range weather forecast on the net, it's always a game of how many ways can you say "It's gonna be damn HOT" without sounding like a broken record: Sunny, Very Sunny, Hot, Very Hot, Extremely Hot.... 

The clouds and the storms are the same- never just average but always spectacular and super fascinating....  

 
Gratuitous picture of Les' BLT making- YUM!
 

At the end of this week we went down to Mandurah to watch a show. Beforehand we had some time to kill so had an explore around the foreshore- it's a really lovely place to hang out- I'm so glad we went down. I was kind of dreading the hour long trip each way, being there with 4 kids on my own and not knowing what the show was going to be like and if Will and Tama were going to make it possible for us to watch the whole thing.

No comments: