Saturday, April 7, 2012

Round-up~ March 2012

On our bookshelf this month....
K-The Hunger Games series.
G- The Hungry Heart, Photo Freedom, and MFW seeks BFF
W: Library books- lots of!
M: Twilight
T: Maisy and Spot.
Loving on the box....
Carrier, Unbeatable Banzuke, Ninja Warrior, Alice in Wonderland, Greys, The Good Wife, Thunderbirds.
For you...For me?
We sent a birthday present to Miss Wendy, and a very early birthday and Christmas gift to my sister Finn. I got the necklace I ordered for myself.

Germs and bugs and botherations....
Tooth Ache and Mastitis for me again and a cold for T, Les got the snip.
Today was good today was fun, tomorrow is another one...

Merenia's class assembly. A day out to Ellenbrook Water playground and Beelu National Park with Michelle and Leon. Les and Will making Bottle Rockets and then doing them for news at Kindy. A trip to Kings Park with Tama, Lunch with T at the garden center.

Yum, yum, yum....

Banoffee Pie, Naan Bread, Banana Bread, Burrito Pie, Whoopee Pies, Potato Pancakes, and fruity muffins.

'It was on sale'....

We got the last two chairs for our dining table, Series 6 Lego Mini Figures, A scrapbookers T-shirt for me, new shorts on sale.

Bugger!

10 Morrison Dr got lifted and shifted- so glad I have lots of photos- sad for my garden! Our rent went up $25 per week. Mice in the garden.

Hooray!

Merenia got the values award at Assembly, Kieran got 100% in the science test and lots of good feedback for Parent Teacher interviews, I finished Sally and Kevins Wedding albums.

Etc...

Tama started pulling himself up on furniture, Hockey Practice started, Enrolled M for netball, Tama had an appointment at PMH, rental inspection, Will had a big talk to grandad on the phone.


You know who's good idea this was? Katie The Scrapbook Lady. Go check out her list of tasks to do at the end of each month as well.

No comments: