Thursday, March 1, 2012

Round-up~ February 2012

On our bookshelf this month....
Kieran has been seen reading some John Marsden, he's waiting for the Hunger Games series to arrive on our door step.
Merenia- the usual horsey stuff and I think some J Wilson.
Will the Octonauts
Tama doesn't so much read books but battle to consume them- this month he's attempted to consume some Maisy, and some baby board books.
Les - the Airforce book I got him for Christmas.
Gypsy- The Happiness Project (recommend!), Confessions of a Slacker Mum, Games for Babies, Scrapbook Magazines.
Loving on the box....
Good Wife, Dr Who, Grey's Anatomy, Octonauts, Banzuke, Prank Patrol (Merenia), Sport (Kieran).
For you...For me?
Album for Caitlin and some Scrapping Stuff for Sylvia. I was the super lucky recipient of a 'Simple' themed necklace from Miss Wendy. Robot Valentines for Teachers and Family.

Germs and bugs and botherations....
Will STILL has a cough and I had to go get him one day from school because he had a headache. Both kids have been complaining of a sore Jaw. I have sore muscles and I think another infection in my tooth. Tama also got a cough and cold at the end of the month.
Today was good today was fun, tomorrow is another one...

First day of school.
Meeting Leon and Michelle
Merenia started back at St Johns
Drive to Pickering Brook
Learning Hooping with Christy
Les went to a F3B Comp.
Massage at the mall for me.

Yum, yum, yum....

Christy and Luke made a awesome couple of Curry's. Corn from our garden. Les' Banana Bread. Lots of homemade Fraps. Lots of summer fruit. Easter eggs! A stock up from the Kiwi shop. A yummy Roast Beef.

'It was on sale'....

A new computer for me- The kids one is crapping out so they get the one that Les and I used to use- and I got a shiny new one with a 23inch screen- I never realised just how much better things could be! A Blender and a coffee press, for the Fraps. Two new tables to accommodate printers and such in the study/scraproom. Merenia got a guitar. Will brought himself Octonauts books. Kieran brought Harry Potter for the Wii and Merenia brought Sonic and Mario at the London Olympics.

Bugger!

The continuing cold saga is a pain. Not yet finding the perfect homemade Frap is a travesty. :-) Christy and Luke going home kind of sucked. Tamas sleeping habits are driving me nuts. Failure to give up brought Iced Coffee bah-humbug! Not getting much done on Sally and Kevins albums.

Hooray!

Merenia got selected for Music Lessons through school (Guitar).
Les got CASA and Bristow approval, finally!
Kieran got three "He's been good" letters home from school.
Will's picture got shown on Giggle and Hoots Giggle Gallery, finally. 
I walked every day bringing my total to 45 out of the last 45 days.
Tama finally started to have some daytime naps in his cot. 
Will got one of the first Honour Certificates for his class at Assembly.

Etc...

Meet the teacher night at school. 
Nancy came over for a visit.
Kieran signed up for Hockey.
Went for a drive to Armadale
Did some baby-sitting


You know who's good idea this was? Katie The Scrapbook Lady. Go check out her list of tasks to do at the end of each month as well.

No comments: